Thursday 11 February 2021

Old Git News!

Going to have to start doing Old Git news more often!

Although this is going to be little more than a quick update about certain things as Twitter does not have the space to expand at times. 

Firstly, I was contacted by Bea_DnD on Twitter about a project they are working on, I said I was of course happy to look and they sent me a copy of an adventure they are working on... Oh my word! I have not read a proper, well written scenario for ages! Put's mine to shame. Fairy tale weirdness meets DnD plots and shenanigans! When it comes out, you have to have a look for it as it's a going to be a great addition to your scenario collection. 

Also, the whole #TTRPGSOlidarity thing is kind of exploding in ways I had not imagined. I had hoped to set up a platform for the smaller accounts to have a voice as so often they get swamped in social media, but it's been even more successful that I ever dreamed it would be. The hashtag is even starting to trend which is just fabulous and a bit weird seeing it being used by people I have never met or directly interacted with. There are ideas forming around this that I want you all to be involved with, after all the thing was started for the people of Twitter, but I don't want to spill the beans too early! Suffice to say, watch this space. 

#TTRPGSolidarity is for all of us, it's something we can all get behind as in all honesty, the TTRP community is one of the friendliest and most open groups out there, but, and especially in these dark times, we are by nature a bit reclusive at times so this is an ideal way for us to get together and make new contacts.

Thanks for your continued support. 


Old Git Rich


#ttrpgsolidarity
Power to the People of Twitter!


2 comments:

  1. It has worked out swimmingly! Even inspired me to add another component to my YouTube channel. I love what we have and have talked with oodles of amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gone totally crazy, I have unwittingly created a benevolent monster!

    ReplyDelete