Wednesday 16 December 2020

AD&D Linking generations.



 I came across THIS  just, it's really touching. Makes me wonder how many of us can relate to this. I know I lot of my old gaming friends have grown up, had kids who have now also grown up and are gaming ages themselves. Kids from gamer families tend, in my experience, to be well rounded and friendly individuals who are open and generally intelligent and well read.

It would be interesting to hear of your experiences of gaming with your offspring. I am planning a taster game for my step-kids and hope to pass on the fun of gaming. My nephew I know has gotten well into gaming and borrowed (and wrote in*) my beloved AD&D 2nd Edition players handbook. 


The Book of Dreams
The Book of Dreams



*I have since forgiven him.


No comments:

Post a Comment